Monday, September 30, 2019

My Welcome Blog

Hello!! My name is Dewayne - welcome to my introductory blog.

AICE Media Studies is an analysis of mass communication via several mediums that serve to influence the public.

I have chosen to create a magazine that will include a cover page, contents page, double page spread, and an end page.

My group members and I will each create and submit a separate edition of this magazine.

This blog will include the following:

  • Research used to create my magazine
  • Magazine planning
  • Opinions, Questions, Comments, and Polls about and for the magazine
  • The product layout for my overall magazine
  • Design ideas for my magazine
  • Finalized magazine
  • Reflection on the creation process (what was completed, complications, etc)



No comments:

Post a Comment